星期五, 七月 16, 2004

woo hoo
my entire family just left for the weekend. they're going to michigan w/ the meyers- my brother's girlfriend's family. sounds like fun, but i'm going to the bahamas in like 12 hours, so i'm at home. kinda surprised that mom let me stay at home like this. i could tell she was starting to get kinda worried about it all last night. when i woke up this morning, her and my little brothers were standing around my bed to say bie and give hugs and kisses. she bought me a bunch of stuff for the trip yesterday too, which was kinda cool. i've never been away from home for this long *two weeks* and i'm leaving the country. and the day i leave, everyone in my family leaves too. i'm not sposed to do anything tonight so i can get ready for the trip and everything. a bunch of people at work heard about it though, and they're all like, whatever there's a girl who's parents are gone.... party at angela's. sorry, but no way. sheesh that would be so bad. i'd hafta clean the house too, lol. well that's it for now i guess i'll go do something else. it feels so weird i don't know why. it's like i'm living on my own

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home